Sunday, September 2, 2012

Just a Little Cracked!



Cracked is the word of last week! Our move day grows ever closer and we are still not packed at my house, well apart from a few boxes of my living room ornaments! 

The house we are to move to is still nowhere near clean enough from the build work to move any furniture in, two beds are there but not up as the ceiling that cracked needed to come down and new one put up. Shovelling lath and plaster has to be the worst job we have done so far, soul destroying, hot, dirty and claustrophobic are the words that describe it. Emotionally it was upsetting as Paige needs to be sleeping in this room in a week. Its now had the ceiling put up, but the room is a splodgy brown decor.

So beds and other remaining furniture that was already there are in what's to be our room.


We have no removal transport and Chris unable to get much time off to help pack and come to that move.

Each day I'm at the house brings the date to go nearer, but lessens the time I have to move.
We have to be in in six days and I am starting to worry, I am exhausted physically and mentally and after the move... 

well it will be unpacking us and at the same time unpacking and caring for my Granny, a family and working.

This will be the start of the real hard graft and new adventures!

Positive thoughts and calmness is most needed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment