Monday, August 9, 2010

New Colgate Sensitive Pro Relief + Whitening


I was sent the new Colgate Sensitive Pro Relief + Whitening, now this is an easy review as I have been buying and already very sold on Colgate Sensitive Pro Pelief since it first launched>



I was given a sample of the original non whitening paste at the BBC Good Food show last year and tried the test of putting a little on a problem tooth to see the effect. Its a brilliant product, really if you have managed to avoid all the ads on TV and still have your reservations, believe me when I say this really does give relief!



I do suffer with teeth sensitivity from time to time and also have a molar that has lost surrounding bone, so when I am eating, occasionally when I bite down too hard it causes a lot of pain. The tooth itself is fine and my dentist advised that it could remain as long as I was happy to put up with the intermittent pain.



So when I first got hold of the original Pro Relief I slapped it on the tooth, now, nearly a year on, I have not had one twinge and sensitivity is a long distant memory.


My dentist is now recommending Colgate and I happily promote it to anybody who listens.


My only bugbear was that I still like a whitening toothpaste so have been using one in addition.



So when I was sent the Sensitive Pro Relief + Whitening I was so happy, its now ticking all my toothpaste boxes, it does whiten well, my teeth look brighter and feel great too. So until they make a nice liquid that I can just gargle and it cleans teeth stops pain, with no two minute brushing I am hanging onto this, well one can dream!


Just some info about it in case you have missed it on TV and at your dentist, where have you been??


New with fluoride. Rapid & Lasting Relief.


Clinically proven PRO-ARGIN™ FORMULA.
+ WHITENING.


Freedom to forget about the pain of sensitive teeth! In a gentle whitening formula.


Where does sensitive tooth pain come from?
Receding gums and damage to your enamel can expose thousands of microscopic channels which lead to your tooth's nerve centre. When your teeth make contact with something hot, cold or sweet, sensations are carried down these channels directly to the nerves, causing pain. These exposed areas of the teeth can also be prone to discolouration.


How does Colgate® Sensitive Pro-Relief™ + Whitening work?
Most other sensitive toothpastes primarily numb the pain.
Colgate® Sensitive Pro-Relief™ works by plugging the channels that lead to sensitive tooth nerves, to block the pain.
With regular use, it builds a long-lasting protective barrier that acts like a seal against sensitivity.
Its low abrasive formula gently and effectively removes stains, helping to restore the natural whiteness of your teeth.


www.colgatesensitiveprorelief.com

An exclusive Pro-Argin™ formula with a new technology that dental professionals have started using on their patients to provide sensitivity relief.
CE Mark - European Conformance

No comments:

Post a Comment