Wednesday, August 11, 2010

VoucherHub Search Thousands of Discounts..... Recommended



I was asked to give a review of Voucher Hub , I found this a fab way to spend an afternoon, you see VoucherHub speak directly to my heart as they offer vouchers discount codes and promotional codes.
Chris often raises/rolls his eyes at my frugal ways but has also complimented me on my savings.
I now do shop online a great deal, I find it quicker, stress free and often cheaper, especially when I fall upon a discount code. Its so satisfying to get something without the wear and tear on boot leather and doubly satisfying to find a great discount too.


One of the frustrating things is spending ages trawling for a discount, adding it at checkout only to find it expired.


VoucherHub remove all this with clear expiry dates and a great little tick box to let them know it worked or not. So they can update and keep discounts rolling in without the frustration of dead codes.

What also impressed was the huge list of companies to choose from and with not to be sniffed at discounts.
Just a short browse and I found Additions direct discount codes an Asos coupon 20%, I found one for 20 % off maxi dresses too http://www.voucherhub.com/view/asos.com


Debenhams discount codes (Debenhams have a free delivery on there at the moment), Ebay, Littlewoods to name but a few.

Another nice find was the restaurant discounts, now these are fab for grabbing a nice treat when hungry. We still like to dine out or have takeaway but find in recession hit times its a little pricey.

VoucherHub help here too, there are Dominoes discounts codes, I found one here http://www.voucherhub.com/view/dominos.co.uk for 25% off spend of over £20.

A very hefty saving with a Pizza Express voucher (I recommend the Calabrese)
You can get a 2 Course Menu For Only £10!!!! http://www.voucherhub.com/view/pizzaexpress.com

So you don't miss out on any discounts you can follow them on Twitter http://twitter.com/VoucherHub and also Facebook, plus sign up for a weekly digest.
I wholeheartedly recommend VoucherHub for ease of use and lovely tasty discounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment