Monday, December 5, 2011

Me To You Tatty Teddy Winner



I love this prize a cute Tatty Teddy bear and one in chocolate both with the familiar blue nose.
I am a little jealous to know that a lucky winner will be nibbling tasty Belgian chocolate soon.
However I also know I can buy this lovely Christmas gift pack for £6.99 at Morrison's.

For all those who have not won I have a tasty little number still being given away and that's the entire range of Tasty Little Numbers, crisps, more chocolate and hot meals, all perfectly portioned at 100 and 200 calories.

I love them and they really are Tasty, never would guess they were good for you. Seriously!!

I also have a Scotch Pop Up Tape Hand-band dispenser, if like me you get stuck up with tape and have a job wrapping parcels and presents, the Scotch dispenser makes it all easy. I am giving five away.

Back to Tatty Teddy and the winner!!!



Congrats and please send your address and name to my email located under my pic, top right. Please send within 7 days so I can pass them on to the Me To You Tatty Teddy people who are organising the prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment