Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Scotch Pop Up Tape Hand-bands Winners

Well its time to announce the Scotch Pop Up Tape Hand-Band Dispensers. I have been using mine for lots of wrapping and its been a pleasure, I have two hands free to hold the paper down and I am not getting tape in my hair, bits in my mouth after biting bits off like I usually do.

So who are the lucky five.






kemo_2002 aka @kemo_2002
MrsBun2002 aka  @MrsBun2002
SuperluckyDi  aka @superluckydi
 mummy24 aka @ashlallan



Please send your name and addresses to my email (found under my photo at the top right)
You have seven days to claim, after which time a prize will be redrawn.
Please allow 28 working days to receive your prizes.

Don't forget the Tasty Little Numbers giveaway where three people win the entire range of chocolate bars, crisps and snackpot meals.



No comments:

Post a Comment