Monday, January 9, 2012

Epicurio Lemon Squeezer The Stylish Way to Squeeze.


 I have loved trying this neat little lemon squeezer by Epicurio, it looks cute, reminds me of a little bird almost, take a look at the video below and see if you agree!

 Its rated among chefs such as Antony Worral Thompson, was used in the Rooftop Restaurant on the hit BBC series Michel Roux's Service and already proving its worth (which is a very low £6.45) in my kitchen.

 I have a very old red plastic lemon squeezer, which gives me juice,  annoyingly it also gives me pips, flesh, plus not all the juice as most lemons seem larger than the pointed mound that you press down on.
 
 
This little gadget is pretty clever as it will get as much juice out of one slice as conventional juicers will get out of a half and even whole lemon.

 I make lemon drizzle cake so looking forward to a more zesty taste.
Even better compared to the lemon squeezer I have its small flatter and fits neatly in my drawer, so the old one has already been consigned to the charity shop.

  • Easy "Press then Pour" action



  • It collects all the lemon or lime juice with one easy squeeze



  • No embarrassing squirts - eliminates stains on clothes and linen



  • No lemon on your fingers - means you can enjoy the aroma of your food and wine



  • Controlled pour with no drips and no pips in your food




  • It's lightweight and dishwasher safe



  • It's ideal for just the correct amount of juice



  • It can be used on a range of food from fish to pancakes, plus, hot lemon drinks too


  •  
    Eliminating sticky fingers and annoying pips, it takes the mess out of squeezing. £6.45

    http://www.lemon-squeezers.co.uk/

    No comments:

    Post a Comment