Monday, January 30, 2012

FIREFLY LOVE POTION REVIEW - GET FRUITY THIS VALENTINES

GET FRUITY THIS VALENTINES WITH FIREFLY LOVE POTION!

Last year I was wooed by the Firefly Love Potion read about it JUST HERE it was  a fruity delight of Passion Fruit and  Blueberry with  Damania herb (a natural aphrodisiac) and angelica.
I loved the flavour, it really refreshed me but being a greedy soul I gulped it whilst alone.

This year, the bottle is decorated  with luscious lips, I love the almost retro look of the design.
I like too, that a brand puts itself out to celebrate different events, I know people say its aall too commercial and a way to make money for the shops.  For me its the day I got engaged in Paris and i love to celebrate a good day and memory, in fact Valentines Day is my favourite holiday!

Because of this I'm always on the look out for themed products.
Firefly is  perfect for sharing with a Valentine sweetheart over lunch or after a romantic stroll. (If like me you are greedy then buy two bottles).  One because of the look of the bottle but more because of the contents and obviously the taste.

The contents are all natural and taste fabulous, but will it get those pulses racing, I really wanted to know.

Reading up on  passion fruit. They call it Parcha in Puerto Rico believing that it lowers blood pressure , well I was looking for raising that a little, but handy to know for health benefits. 

Ah after googling madly I find it, its said that if you eat enough of the fruit you can fall in love with the person sitting next to you, one look in their eyes and you are hooked. I think I was lucky then last year, as I drank mine and the postie was possibly the next man I saw!!



Natures naughtiest botanicals are snuggled in this fruit drink and I had a look to see what a few of them do!

Rosemary said to be named after Aphrodite/Venus increases circulation (OK no sniggering in the cheap seats)
Angelica said to increase  blood flow, I can still hear the sniggers!

Jasmine Ah this is less snigger inducing, its said to be warming and stimulating revitalising...oh wait increases spermatazoa and creates deep penetrating emotions!
Blueberry contain sexually enhancing vitamin C (good for sex hormones) and E well known as  the sex vitamin

Ahem think I will move on ....I'm off to order a crate full!

Happy Valentine's

Love Potion is a juicy blend of Passionfruits and Blueberries spiced up with natures naughtiest botanicals like angelica and chocolate - Mother Nature’s aphrodisiacs! Fruity, delicious and Firefly’s boldest bottle design yet!
Hurry though Firefly Love Potion will be available for a limited time only, from January 2012 in Harvey Nichols, Wholefoods, Harrods and quality independent outlets. RRP £1.69

No comments:

Post a Comment