Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Cadbury Joyville Review






Cadbury asked me to try out their new gifting service. “Joyville Made” which enables you to design and personalise a wrapper with any word, message and even a photo! I love personalised gifts both receiving, I always feel that somebody has taken a little more effort. I also enjoy sending them as its a chance to make a gift more unique, adding a special message or photo to show I care and great if you have family or friends with more unusual names.



I had so much fun having a play around with it, even with my pretty limited techy abilities, I was able to create a bar of chocolate for Chris, personalised to him and even with a photo of us, albeit with a few funny additions I decided to add. You can also create a bespoke web link with photos, videos or albums that are special to your recipient, this will be great as a special treat for when Paige goes off to uni. 


Its a very simple process and takes a few minutes to create,  then order the bar, you can buy two bar sizes, 200g or 360g.  It can be for a special day or just to spoil somebody, you can even send one to yourself. 



My bar arrived 3 days later,  there is an option to choose a specific date, ideal for Mothers Day.

 

I think seeing his name on the Cadbury bar was such a pleasing moment for Chris and for me too.



He groaned at the hats, loved the heart. I loved his expression as he saw it, I think its a brilliant idea, The only thing is he does not want to open it, just keeps showing it off.

I will have to get him another so he will share this choccy goodness soon.

RRP  £5.25 for a 200g bar, or £7.23 for a 360g bar






No comments:

Post a Comment