Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Fudges New Improved Biscuit Review.



I love Fudges biscuits, I am a fan already and could not really see how they could be improved, well apart from more in a box!! Well they must have heard me as there are more flapjacks in the new box, they also improved the taste and texture of those and three others in the range.






I have been happily munching on the range this week and I love the lighter cheese straws, the chewier flapjacks have a lovely sweet flavour, I loved them before and I love them more now.




The cheese straws are great with a glass of win, I cannot stop nibbling them though.

I like the more rounded flavour of the Marmite Biscuits, if you love Marmite you will adore these.

Well I was wrong they could improve the range!! Thanks Fudges!!




Hitting shelves in January, Fudges Flapjacks dipped in Belgian Chocolate (RRP £2.99), Marmite Biscuits (RRP £2.35), Cheese Straws (RRP £1.65) and Cheese Straws with Cracked Black Pepper (RRP £1.99) will be available from most major supermarkets, delis, farm shops and the Fudges online shop


No comments:

Post a Comment