Thursday, February 28, 2013

Spam, Spam Spam




Today I have had the record amount of spam on the blog to date. 294 comments in 20 hours since I last purged. While writing this post another 17 came through.

Not quite sure why this has started on blogger recently, I used to get a few a month.

I must admit some are quite amusing,some useful advice if I was particularly asking for it and some bizarre.

I have been getting quite an ego boost with some anonymous posters comments 

You are so cool! I do not suppose I've read through a single thing like this before. So good to find someone with some genuine thoughts on this subject. Really.. thank you for starting this up. This site is something that's 
needed on the internet, someone with a little originality!


I must say I could get used to the praise.

Todays distasteful one

 Urine and faeces are the body's way of getting rid of infection....

I won't put you off your cuppa by typing the rest.

The cheekiest has to be

Are you having problems with spam, need a solution, join my site....

The site title is for dog shampoo!!!

So as much as I am entertained by some, I have to stop it, sadly I am stopping anonymous posts for now. 

I really hate captcha, I know  people hate it as well, so I am not going to add yet.

I am sad as a few people comment anon and enter the giveaways that way, but I have not the hours to 'fritter' away (get it?) on spam!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment