Monday, April 15, 2013

Healthy Back Bag Spring/Summer Review

 
 
Chris has a Healthy Back Bag, he uses it whenever we are out and about, it comes on all our holidays, days out and weekends away.
 
As a bag, it has so many useful features, a clip for keys, a place for a drinking bottle, lots of sections, inside and out for storing all of our days needs, wallets, camera, food, and shopping.
Now by the end of the day its usually full to the brim and this is where it really shines.
 
The bag is designed to combat stress on your back from weight, its down to the single strap, unlike most backpacks it is not only comfortable but does not move about if walking.
 
Chris has also mentioned its great for his shoulders, even the one that sometimes aches.
 
I am quite happy for him to tote around our belongings, he puts my stuff in too, I feel quite guilty that he does this, but he insists.
 
I have tried the bag, the strap is nice and wide and it certainly feels easy, but its a little big for me.
 
So when the Healthy Back Bag company asked me if I would like to review one for spring/summer, I jumped at the chance.
 
I was sent the Mojave Jute bag, the sunlight was really bright, (can't complain after waiting so long) and  really does not do the colour justice, its a lovely pastel affair, lots of cream, stone, greens, pinks and powder blue.
 
 
I took it on a day out first, just popping my handbag in full inside as it arrived as we were just on our way out. A full day out and the comfort of the bag really made me appreciate it. The wide strap was lovely on my shoulder, I am quite small and bags tend to slip or not feel too good. This one just stayed put. My back and shoulders are relieved as my handbag always has weighed me down. Chris prefers the size of this one for days out but the lovely feminine print has deterred him from more than holding it while I try something on.
 
 
I have spotted a nice lightweight nylon one in navy for him, it will be great for short afternoons out!
 
I have since used it every day, for now its my main bag as I can find everything easily.My keys are attached inside. My purse is inside but zipped another compartment. It has a great pocket for my beautifying bits and the only downside  is that on days out, Chris will not be offering to carry my bag.
 
 
 
 

Vivid Naturals, Poetic Pastels, and Hot Tropics, plus a brand new casual collection, Sporty Vintage, the SS’13 Collection adds 24 new bags to the hugely popular range of fun and functional Healthy Back Bags.


Sophisticated sustainable elegance underpins the Vivid Naturals range; natural texture in cotton and hemp based fabric.


Poetic Pastels is a fabulous range of ice cream colours and romantic pastels including new hi-shine Pastel Patents, perfect for sunshine and holidays and bang on the new high-gloss and plastics trends.


Hot Tropics introduces vivid bold colours: Dark Teal, Mango, Citron and Terracotta to add zip and vitality to our Textured Nylon range.


London’s 2012 triumph and a celebration of sport and fun through the years is brought to life in the new Sporty Vintage range, a collection of hardwearing, ultra affordable casual bags, reflecting a nostalgic era of style and sport.


The success of the Healthy Back Bag is attributed to its registered teardrop shape which enables weight to be distributed across the back making it one of the world’s most comfortable one-strap bags. Sold in 26 countries, worldwide, the bags are renowned for their comfortable fit which contours to the back, multi-functional pockets and secure zipped access. Worn across the body the bags are perfect for an active life.


The Healthy Back Bag Company was set up by Managing Director Priscilla Chase in 2004 following the success of parent company, AmeriBag in North America and Canada. Since then the Healthy Back Bag Co. has expanded into over 26 countries worldwide with new territories in South Africa, India, France and the Middle East launch to open in 2013. Healthy Back Bags retail from £35.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment