Thursday, April 11, 2013

Skin Revivals Advanced 24 Hour Balm






I have reviewed Beauty Naturals a few times and have always been impressed with the quality and more importantly the efficiency.
I have faced up to my skin ageing and I am trying to take good care of it.
With a very busy life, caring for a family, my grandmother 24/7 and still blogging, I do tend to forgo the daily skincare routine  I know is essential in your 40's
Beauty Naturals have added a few new additions to their Skin Revivals range and asked me if I wanted to review one.

I chose the Advanced 24 hour Balm based on my not always getting around to nightly moisturising and my skin because of lack of routine, feels quite tight and while not sore, still it feels uncomfortable.

The balm has a light fragrance of rose and frankincense, it has vitamin rich shea and cocoa butters, jojoba great for nourishing the skin,macademia and roship oils. Aloe Vera the healing properties are well known as is rose geranium, these help calm and soothe the skin.
Whats lovely about this balm is its non greasy formula, its a creamy lotion which absorbs straight away, perfect for me as always on the go, I hate rubbing in skin creams and having to wash my hands. I have a fringe and my forehead needs the moisturising but my hair doesn't so it passed the test here too.
One benefit to the lotion is any excess rubbed into my hands has made a real difference to my skin .
My face after using this daily and yes I have managed to do that, feels so much softer, quite toned and a lot more awake. It certainly works right around the clock,my skin in the morning definitely feels less taut.
A little of this lotion goes a long way too, so at £16 for an organic product, I feel this has good value also. At the moment there is 25% off the price so even better for the purse.

Organic Facial Cleansing Oil
Soil Association Certified - 99% organic with Rosehip and Avocado.
This lightly fragrant, vitamin rich blend of organic vegetable oils naturally breaks down make-up, dissolves all impurities and visibly refreshes leaving you with clear, glowing skin.
Enriched with organic oils to help cleanse, maintain moisture balance and leave skin soft, comfortable and deeply cleansed.
100ml bottle - £12


Advanced Night Time Nourishment
87.75% organic enriched with rosehip and olive fruit oils.
A deliciously smooth, calming night cream packed with organic oils to lock in hydration, deeply nourish and feed your skin.
This nourishing cream delivers optimum results while skin's cells are at their most receptive. Night is when skin is resting and can focus on helping to repair and create new skin cells.
This natural organic formula provides vital hydration helping to facilitate the revitalising process and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, so you awake to rested, replenished and firmer, younger looking skin.
50ml - £16.00
Stockists: Beauty Naturals (www.beautynaturals.com / free phone 0800 980 6665)


No comments:

Post a Comment