Thursday, June 27, 2013

Crispello Bag Review




Cadbury launches the Crispello Bag, filled with delicate crispy shells with a creamy chocolate filling, covered in delicious Cadbury milk chocolate.

  When they kindly offered me some new Crispello's to try I of course said yes. Individually wrapped may stop me from eating a whole bag,it may allow me to savour the chocolates one at a time,putting them aside to nibble on after a finished blog post, at the end of a long day.


So I opened them up, paused briefly to admire the wrapping, am I fooling you yet?

I swiftly uncovered the prize,  each chocolate is nice and big,that lovely Cadbury honey scent wafting up, the first taste brings the satisfying familiarity of good chocolate, eaten for years and never disappointing. The light crunch of wafer is a treat and I am afraid I ate half the bag to try to ascertain if the sixth one was as good as the first. The research concluded by me, is positive. 

My only quibble is Cadbury have launched this as a sharing bag, ahem, you may have to fight me for them!!


The delicious Cadbury Crispello double chocolate is now available in a sharing bag as Cadbury launches the new Crispello bag.

The Cadbury Crispello bag contains twelve little pieces of lovely naughtiness; delicate crispy shells with a creamy chocolate filling, covered in delicious Cadbury milk chocolate.  Individually wrapped, so you can throw them in your bag and enjoy any time of day – or perfect to share amongst friends as you chat over coffee, after dinner, or on the sofa with your favourite film or TV show.

The Crispello Bag (RRP £2.03) includes 120g of delicious chocolate - twelve individually wrapped pieces of Crispello.  Crispello Bags are available in supermarkets nationwide from April 2013.  Why not visit www.cadbury.co.uk/crispello for more details. 

No comments:

Post a Comment