Thursday, June 20, 2013

Stylfile S-Ped Review



Feet, I actually have a love hate relationship with mine, I am not so good to them, I often neglect them, made worse by the fact I am more often than not barefoot, as soon as its acceptable to bare feet, my collection of open shoes get an airing, my Granny keeps saying "Put something on your feet,you make me cold!" she said my dad hated shoes and was often barefoot.

You would think exposing my feet a lot of the year means I spend more time caring, and pampering my feet. This is not the case, I garden in bare feet, often step outside to pop something in the bin, with nothing on. (Shoes that is in case you decided to alert the police!!)

Yes,my poor tootsies  get overlooked. I do have sessions were I decide to get them sorted. I buy exfoliators, foot buffing creams, have tried pumice stones, battery operated pedicure sets but I get fed up, they are messy and that is the one reason I stop.

One thing that gets to me,(sorry if you are just tucking into a meal when reading this is, I will try to be discreet) is the debris from removal of hard skin. I hate the clean up after, its not pleasant and does not fit with my idea of pampering. My own feet put me off, other peoples more so! 

So for me being offered the S-Ped was attractive as it has a collection case for all those little leftovers, I would not have to really look at the mess.

I know all you beauty goddesses really need to know if it works well, so yes it does. My feet had gone my usual few weeks being ignored and the first application of the S-Ped was brilliant.The curve and shape really make the difference, its easy to use, fits comfortably into my hand due to ergonomic  S- shaped design, moving over the whole length of my foot. 

You use the metal microfile first, commonly known as a cheese grater in my boudoir! Apologies I will go back to making this review easier on the stomach!

This really gets to grips with the lumps and bumps of  life's trials on your feet. It is painless, fast and gives a really good start to the process. Then without looking at the contents in the case, I flipped over the file to the foot polishing file. 

Again the shape allowed me to gently buff up my feet, the S- curve  makes this a 'walk in the park,' hoping you appreciate the pun!

Then with closed eyes its easy to rid yourself of the contents of the case. The case can be rinsed clean and the file wiped over ready for next time.

Now as many of you know I am at present left handed due to a fight with a soft mattress which broke my finger. Hence this review has been a little late. I am getting quite nifty using my left hand, some things defeat me,but the S- Ped was easy to use with my weakest hand. 


Believe me, trying to be beautiful with one hand is no mean feat, but I was left with no mean feet!!

Apologies if you wanted pictures but my feet offend me even perfectly polished so I refuse to put them on a post I may have to look at again!



Best-selling beauty brand Stylfile is launching its latest grooming innovation S-Ped nationwide this May to help get feet beach ready. Drawing inspiration from Stylfile's iconic S-shaped nail files, the curved S-Ped has been designed by former Apprentice winner Tom Pellereau to follow the foot's natural contours.



The curved body of the S-Ped maximises contact between the sole and long-lasting stainless steel micro files - resulting in the efficient yet gentle removal of hard,unwanted skin. 



Each  S-Ped also includes an interchangeable S-file X exfoliator, which allows the handle to be easily converted into a gentle foot polisher. With two differing abrasive surfaces, the S-file X ensures feet are perfectly smooth.



The S-Ped is the 7th product in theStylfile range which currently consists of the  S-file, S-buffer, Emergency File Xtra, S-Clipper, S-Clipper Mini and Nailcare  Collection  gift


Disclosure I was given a free product. I was under no obligation to receive the sample or talk about this company. I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company.

No comments:

Post a Comment