Tuesday, September 24, 2013

A Right Shower



Finally we get to get a shower in place. Chris has pined since we moved into our new home  to be with Granny he loves a shower, he is not keen on  bath like me.

We have been managing with a handheld shower. Its been pretty tough and especially for myself.I cannot bathe as my finger is broken and splinted,I can but I have to wear a big rubber glove,tape my arm and not stay in long enough to relax as the plaster gets damp. that has been fun for three months,one handed with a shower hose,not so funny.

So using some saved Amazon vouchers, I have invested in a Mira Vie. The reviews are good, I have bought all the fixings too, the 45 amp pull switch,apparently cheaper than my friend's supplier He will fit it next week, Chris's belated birthday present and I will not have to lay the shower down to reach for the shower gel,shampoo razor etc.

Bliss!!

But there's  always a problem,the bath is not up against the wall and I imagined it would be easy to get a two sided bath screen, with an end and side. Well no its not!!

I have hunted high and low and the cheapest I could find was £360 specially made!!!

So we are a bit stuck, a shower curtain may not contain the water, it may with me as I am sedate in my showering habits, Chris and Conor make the bathroom look like a tidal wave went through. What is it with men!!

Does anybody out there have a bath not up against the wall, do you know a solution,let me know??

1 comment:

  1. Nice shower.
    http://www.myvalentinewishes.com/2018/01/Valentines-Day-Memes.html

    ReplyDelete