Friday, July 16, 2010

Aveeno Discoverers Programme

“I have been accepted on to the AVEENO® Discoverer Programme, helping to spread the word about AVEENO® products. I get sent free AVEENO® products and have the possibility of being rewarded with additional benefits.”

I was very pleased to be invited to be an Aveeno Discoverer, I am a fan of the brand and admire the philosophy behind their products

We believe that nature has the power to deliver superior skincare benefits to enhance skin’s natural health and beauty.
Our vision is to inspire and enable women to discover their own natural beautiful, healthy-looking skin every day, with the help from some of the best that nature has to offer. We pioneer fundamental research to better understand the mechanisms and biochemistry of natural ingredients and their applications in skincare


Its a philosophy that makes me feel safe and secure in putting the product on my skin and letting my family use them too.

So it was with great delight when I was sent two Welcome packs, one to try myself and one to share with friends.

 
They each contain four products

Daily Moisturising Lotion (fragrance free)
Daily Moisturising Lotion (lightly scented) - lightly scented with Lavender.

Skin Relief Moisturising Lotion - this is made using Shea Butter and a unique Triple Oat Complex, also containing finely-milled Colloidal Oatmeal, Oat Oil and Oat Essence

Hand Cream - containing Colloidal Oatmeal
I will be trying them and getting opinions from others too, so will keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment