Thursday, July 15, 2010

Nair Pretty Naturals


As mentioned before I am a Bzz Agent and was invited to bzz about the new Nair Pretty Naturals range.


I was sent the Smoothing Blue Algae from the range, it has trace elements and smoothing blue algae, the first thing that struck me was the look, its a clear tube of blue gel and that's certainly different. I am used to the creams and they are usually thick and often have an overpowering chemical smell.



I opened the tube and tentatively took a smell. Its nothing like the creams I am used to, there is a flowery and fresh sea scent. I liked the light fragrance and so was expectant for an easier time on the nose when in use.

I had to try and so off to the bathroom I went.


At this point I followed the instructions to the letter, it after all is a hair removal product and must be respected.


1. Smooth on the gel in a thick, even layer, covering the hair to be removed. Do not rub in. Wash your hands immediately after applying the gel. Replace the cap after use.
2. After 5 minutes, test a small area for hair removal. If hair does not remove easily, leave gel on for a few more minutes. Do not exceed 10 minutes in total.
3. Remove the gel with a wet wash cloth then rinse the area immediately with warm water without soap. Do not rub.


My instruction would be don't forget you have it on and wander around because you are bored, take the time to let it work. I get fed up and often start doing something else, often leaving cream on bath panels, or smeared on other body parts when bending over.


It was easy to apply , has to be the fastest application of a hair removal product I have personally tried. I looked at the thin gel and have to admit, I had my doubts, I thought it couldn't possibly cling to the hair well, maybe would not remove, because I could still see my hair under the gel, but I only had to wait a short while.

It still smelt good and had a pleasant cooling effect, so a pleasant wait for the vanishing hair part, I did the test after 5 minutes and hair stayed, this is not unusual for me, all hair removal creams are left on for the maximum time.


After the 10 minutes I removed and must say I was impressed, the first leg I applied to had a few stray hairs I missed, I believe that was more user error than product, I failed to coat my legs well enough.

I found after initial removal I wanted to remove the filmy feeling I had, so jumped into the shower and used lukewarm water to just remove any trace.


After I dried off, I checked over my legs and was happy to see a smooth set of pins, very soft and feeling good, it did revitalise as well as them looking good. No irritation at all and being a gel, Nair Pretty Naturals is the easiest fastest hair removal I have tried and despite initial doubts an effective product too.


Retails at £4.99 in Boots and Superdrug.




No comments:

Post a Comment