Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Lash Accelerator from Rimmel London


I have been trying out the new Lash Accelerator from Rimmel London. I have long been a fan of Rimmel and if you nosy through my makeup bag, Rimmel is pretty prominent in my collection of beautifying products.
They always seem to come up with some new mascara and its always an innovative, or trend setting addition.
The new lash Accelerator is the latest mascara, its innovation is that as well as doing the job of lengthening and covering lashes it actually helps to promote the natural growth of beautifully long, remarkably strong lashes.

The first thing I liked was the brush, it applies exactly the right amount of product, no excess left to clog up my lashes. It seems to almost comb through my lashes rather than brush and on first application it definitely coated and extended my lashes. Another coat and I have lots of length and its a nice deep black.
Through the day its smudge free and at the end of the day easy to take off.
I have been trialling for 30 days as Rimmel promise 117% longer lashes, they certainly are longer than 100% or double so it works. Hoping for a waterproof version soon.

Its available in two shades the black 001 I trialled and also Brown Black 002.


No comments:

Post a Comment