Sunday, June 10, 2012

Salter Best Of British Review

Celebrate Great Britain this summer with some great British products courtesy of Salter, the UK’s leading housewares brand.


I received a Salters Bathroom Digital Scale and as many of you know I recently lost weight to lead a more healthier lifestyle.

 I did this via Slimming World and for seven months at my ideal weight,  I now only weigh in with once a month.  But I like to keep an eye on my weight in between, I have already thrown away two scales both digital as they were so out of range and changed readings even moment to moment, that when I weighed at the same time as at my group either just before or after they were out by 1-2 lbs.

I decided not to weigh at home as it wasn't effective and I could not trust the scales.


I weighed yesterday evening on the Salter scale before and after my group weigh in and they were dead on the same.


My kitchen scales are a pair of Salters, they have outlived their guarantee by a few years, still accurate, have a great add and zero to weigh all ingredients together, so handy for the blog.


 The first scale I ever used at my Granny's where my love of cooking began were Salter and so were my school cookery lesson scales.

I really don't have to be convinced much more that the Salter Best Of British bathroom scales are accurate, trustworthy, stylish and now with a patriotic style, another great addition to my home.

The London 2012 Games and Queen's Diamond Jubilee mean this year is the perfect time to hang out your bunting and hold a traditional street party.
So to help you prepare your bathroom and kitchen in style, Salter is celebrating its British heritage with a brand new range of products featuring the iconic Union Jack design.
The UK-based manufacturer has come a long way since its humble beginnings 250 years ago in the English village of Bilston, with this new range for 2012 the latest addition, bringing a patriotic vibrancy to homes across the country.
Salter is the only brand who offers a 15 year warranty on all scales, guaranteeing their use for countless celebrations in the future.

The ‘Best of British’ range includes:
Best of British Bathroom Scales £24.99

Treat yourself to something unique with these Best of British bathroom
scales with its ultra slim design and easy to read display. With the bold
red, white and blue glass platform, these scales are sure to inject some
colour and energy into your home.



Best of British Electronic Kitchen Scales £21.99

Brighten up your kitchen this summer with these Best of British
electronic kitchen scales with a hygienic glass platform
that’s easy to clean. Featuring Aquatronic™ technology for
measuring liquids as well as unit conversion capabilities, these
scales are perfect for making delicious, homemade treats for your
street party.

Best of British Mechanical Scales £10
If you fancy the more traditional style of kitchenware, opt for these Best
of British mechanical scales with classic bowl design and easy to read dial.
From baking with the family to hosting a party with friends, these stand-
out scales are a must for every cook!

Best of British Timer £15
Ensure your culinary delights are cooked to perfection with Salter’s Best of
British timer including touch-sensitive buttons and ‘missed alarm’ functions
with loud beeper. This handy little gadget also includes a magnet and stand
feature to keep your worktops clutter free.

Salter’s range of products is available from department stores and high-street retailers
nationwide. For further information see www.salterhousewares.com or contact Salter on
01732 360 783.

Disclosure: My post is based upon material provided free of charge for review ( A Salter Best of British Digital Bathroom Scale) purposes. I have not been paid or otherwise compensated to promote the topic, product or service reviewed in this post.
My views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment