Wednesday, December 5, 2012

funkin Cocktail Mixers Review




Cosmopolitan Cocktail

I am very happy to be reviewing funkin cocktail mixers again.
I first reviewed a couple of years ago, and met the team at the Good Food Show. The brand really fun and the ingredients used to make the mixers really natural and tasty.

New to me are the cartons now on sale. Its a great way to have a few friends round and impress them with your cocktail skills especially when you have a house renovation on hold for Christmas None of the blending, shaking and rigmarole that comes usually. Just pour in the funkin of choice and add the spirits, soft drink etc.


I love the Cosmopolitan with a shot of vodka and its equally good as a soft drink with lemonade or soda. Apparently rum is a great mix too.

Strawberry Woo Woos always make me go Woo as I drink them, I love the sweet strawberry flavour great if you like vodka.

I am really looking forward to mixing up a few cocktails for friends this Christmas, makes a change from wine and sherry!





Visit the Funkin Facebook page for tips, giveaway and ideas.

https://www.facebook.com/funkincocktails


Funkin is available in 1L mixers (RRP. £3.99) and 120g mixer pouches (RRP. 99p)
Funkin is available nationwide at Sainsbury’s, Asda, Waitrose, Co-op, Ocado, Selfridges, Harvey Nichols, Majestic Wine, Harrods, Amazon
Funkin is available is a variety of flavours including Bellini, Bramble, Cosmopolitan, Margarita, Mojito, Pina Colada, Raspberry, Strawberry Daiquiri and Strawberry Woo Woo.

No comments:

Post a Comment