Friday, December 28, 2012

Mustard Shopperholic Shopper Review



You may have read my recent review for the Mustard OvenKnits, a festive pair of oven gloves which have been great to use and look very Christmassy hanging in the kitchen.



My next review is for the very handy Shopperholic Shopper, I love that it looks like a chic handbag, it makes a real change to the hessian type bags I use. Its a clever accessory as it folds down really small. It fits in my handbag,is very lightweight so does not weigh me down. Its been fab for Christmas shopping, its roomy and hid all the prezzies I was sneaking in.
http://www.justmustard.com/product-168/shopperholic-bagsAvailable in pink and champagne, it’s a light reusable shopper bag with an eye-catching design. You’ll be able to sneak Christmas pressies into the house undetected and when you’re not using the bag it can be folded into a flat little pouch.

Check out our AUTUMN 2012 CATALOGUE and follow us on Facebook and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment