Thursday, December 6, 2012

Yorkshire Linen Co Review



Having moved recently to a new home its always a time when the designs and colour schemes tend to change. Yorkshire Linens have asked me to review their website and some of the items, so sent me a duvet cover set to review, perfect timing too!
I am pretty tied up with my caring role so have not the free time now to shop til I drop.
More online buying is needed for household purchases.  



Conor's bedroom is small and needs a bold print. Due to the immensely busy life we are all leading each room is a work in progress and have just been painted in cream to give a fresh look until we decide what we want.

So I chose a design called Woodland Charcoal and Black firstly to complement the cream and enliven the plain walls, but more to allow Conor to choose accessories that are suitable for a teen, fast becoming a young man.

It would be equally good in a female bedroom



Its a modern design of tree silhouettes the layering of the trees gives a sense of a woodland. It lifts the room we think. Conor loves it, I had not told him it was arriving and wanted it all set up before he saw it.

What is really good about Yorkshire Linens are the prices, choice and quality combined.

This duvet is £11.99, a bargain price, but the duvet is a good quality, very easy to iron and my required need for it to be safe to tumble dry is also met. 

I have been looking around the site and the range is pretty immense, not only bedding, but cushions, curtains, towels and other household items are all available. The prices are great. Free delivery when you spend £50 or more and only £3.95 otherwise.

What appeals to me is their ethos, they

are a family run business and promote the values of a family business of being caring and supportive to all members of staff within the company.
The customer is of paramount importance to The Yorkshire Linen Company and they say they pride themselves on providing an extremely high standard of customer care. If it is physically possible they will do all they can to get what the customer wants when the customer wants it.
I am looking forward to having a look at more of the company both service and goods.
http://www.yorkshirelinen.com/

 Disclosure I was given a free product. I was under no obligation to receive the sample or talk about this company. I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company.



No comments:

Post a Comment