Monday, December 17, 2012

Mustard OvenKnits Review

Mustard

I love website shopping, when I come across a site with fun but useful products I often linger far too long. Mustard is just such a site. They asked me to review a few products and I love them. 

Mustard is a creative and innovative company which takes a sideways look at life. Sometimes that means creating products that no-one’s ever thought of, but everyone wishes they had. And at other times it means inventing things that are downright, unashamed fun. 


My first review is for the OvenKnits

With a festive red and white design, the new Ovenknits have Christmas written all over them, I tend to just grab a tea towel to get hot dishes out of the oven, but Paige has to use oven gloves. She fears the hot oven a little and with the long oven glove style she still refuses to use those. 


We both tried out the gloves and found them really heat resistant, its easy to grasp a tin and they just look so good in the kitchen at this time of year. Paige happily is using them without fear of being burnt, so I am hoping to see her bake some Christmas goodies this month.

The gloves cost £12.98  for the pair and are in stock now!


For more contemporary fun click through to www.justmustard.com

No comments:

Post a Comment