Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Magnum, Cornetto and Mini Milk Chocolates

 
 
 
Now for years new ice creams and lollies have come onto the market made with some of my fave sweets and chocolate bars refresher lollies being a great one, but this time the ice creams have turned into chocolates.
 
 
 
I am so pleased to be asked to try these three. Mini Milk was the lolly I loved as a child and my children also, Chris who hates ice cream ( I know madness!!) would only ever eat Mini Milk's but I think that has been only a couple of times.
 
 
He really wanted to share the experience of these with me, I reluctantly shared the tasting.
 
The Mini Milk chocolates are just so moreish, really cute on lollipop sticks, glad they are not the wooden sticks too, which set my teeth on edge! 

There is a creamy chocolate centre  which melts on your tongue and for any of my Slimming World followers, the Mini Milks are 5 syns only.  I would have happily nibbled my way through one double the size! The white chocolate one was deemed our favourite of the two, but I liked both.




The Cornetto is another great treat.  it looks and tastes exactly the same as the ice cream version,  I tried a mere morsel for Chris who has never eaten the frozen variety, it was a real new discovery.

Finally the Magnum 3 Chocolates, the  crunch of milk chocolate was good, the  creamy truffle centre,lovely and taste like vanilla ice cream. I will be buying the multipack, I feel a visit to the shops coming! 

Its been great trying these out, not only for nibbling myself, but so often I have tried to get Chris to try a lolly, to share a passion with me, telling him," Oh but you will love it!" much like he does to me with things he loves and I loathe, like kidney, tripe, proper hated foods!!!

Now in a way he has shared the love of ice cream. I think these will be great for people (those rare breed) who are not fond of frozen goodies!


 
 






Magnum
The crack of fine chocolate, encasing the delicious, silky smooth vanilla truffle centre, creates the iconic rich Magnum taste. With three bite sized portions in every pack they make the perfect treat for that special ‘you’ moment.
Made using Magnum rainforest alliance certified chocolate, delicately flavoured with Madagascan vanilla pods, these delicious chocolates have the same great Magnum taste, without the ice cream.
 
 



Cornetto
Using the famous crispy, chocolatey coated Cornetto wafer, encasing a lusciously light whipped, creamy chocolatey centre, the new Cornetto chocolate, is delicious from the very first to last bite. Topped with toasted hazelnuts sprinkles and milk chocolate drops, it makes a delightfully light tasting treat, ideal for all the family.







Mini Milk
The treat sized Mini Milk chocolate lollies each have 30% of the RDA of calcium, and are only 94 calories.
Available in two flavours, milk chocolate and white chocolate, each has a whipped centre, encased in a smooth shell, children [and adults] will love. The iconic Mini Milk brand is enjoyed by all the family bringing back feelings of nostalgia and excitement with every bite.
All three chocolates are now rolling out across all major retailers.
- Magnum Chocolates - Available in packs of three bite sized pieces and a multipack of four with an RRP of £0.65/£2.00
- Cornetto Chocolates- Available as an individual cone and as a multipack of four with an RRP of £0.59/£2.00
- Mini Milk Chocolates - Available individually and as a pack of four with an RRP of £0.45/£1.50

No comments:

Post a Comment