Wednesday, January 19, 2011

7 things you didn’t know about me? My First Meme!



The lovely Missielizzie tagged me in her Meme on  Me and My Shadow and left me feeling really touched to be included in a blog link up.
On the same day I have also discovered I was awarded a Stylish Blogger Award by the fab Sarah Bailey from Life In a breakdown here  so a seperate honour but still asks for seven facts.

Both blog honours demand you know 7 things about ME!!
Thank you both



I was a little scared by it and as usual sat thinking what can I tell you that sounds even vaguely interesting, but then decided I am a unique human as we all are and you might get through a few of my Meme facts and not drop off.

I have not been blogging long and although on the face of it my blog covers product reviews, if you regularly read them, you will have some insight into my life as well as I waffle on about my family, my likes and dislikes.

So here goes.

1. I am half Irish, half English, I should have been raised and living in Ireland we were st to move there when I was 2 but my dad was killed at work.

2. My twins are IVF babies, they along with Chris are my best ever piece of luck, without question (comping addict)

3  Related to number 2 Paige and Conor came into the world because of the very famous Lord Robert Winston, I rang his office when my gynaecologist screwed up and said I would have to pay for treatment.
Professor Winston (as he was then) was walking through his office and his secretary asked him if he would see me and he said, "I could never turn a childless mum away when its in my power to"

4. I have an addiction to tweezer (blushes) I love pulling my leg hair, facial hair, bikini hair. I have several pairs and get very tense if I cannot find them.

5. I adore old  films, Casablanca, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Notorious, The Quiet Man, the Thin Man series are my favourites.

6. I adore being near water, streams, rivers the ocean, makes me fell infinitely calm and I also have a love of old bridges, my friend says this is weird, but I get very excited if I see a beutiful bridge.

7. I have a foundation degree in Counselling and possibly why I told you about the tweezers and personal bits here. I feel it easy to be open with people and I have to be genuine as much as I can.

So thats it until next time somebody tags me.

Now the rules are that I tag 15 more people, wow thats a lot, if you have been tagged already sorry, I suppose at least you ony have to do it the once.


No comments:

Post a Comment