Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Aldi Moser Roth Finest Milk Chocolate Truffles


The more foods I try from Aldi's the more I am impressed,  one has opened up on what was once my senior school. Its about 10 minutes walk away so I have been more inclined to see whats what in the grocery range, I have been buying the fresh fruit and vegetables as not only are they really good quality but amazingly cheap too. 
I have tended to not really try the ranges, but having reviewed the Oliver Cromwell 1599 Premium gin and the Aldi Three Bird Roast and been very impressed with the quality, I am eager to keep trying more.
My next review item is the Moser Roth Finest Milk Chocolate Truffles, 129g £1.69

They come in a lovely octagonal blue box, they state finest truffles and certainly look the part.


These have been partly raided of their bounty


Opening the box, there is an array of light creamy yellow tissue wrapped sweets. They look very cute and unwrapping I see that inside the tissue they are foil wrapped. They are ball shaped. They smell very sweet and creamy, and they taste very good,  as sweet as the aroma, they melt on the tongue, they are very light and smooth the shell is soft chocolate and the centre a creamy soft gooey loveliness.
A good tasting chocolaty treat. You would be fooled into thinking you were eating an expensive truffle.


Pretty wrapping and a little ball of chocolate pleasure
With delicious smooth creamy filling, these truffles are individually wrapped in gold coloured tissue paper and foil for freshness. The ultimate indulgent treat for chocolate lovers, these truffles come in three flavours; Milk Chocolate, Marc de Champagne and Dark Chocolate
Moser Roth Finest Milk Chocolate Truffles, 129g £1.69

No comments:

Post a Comment