Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Silentnight Just Like Down Duvet


I  like duvets but often get really hot and bothered under one, not due to my husbands attentions I might add before the spammers latch on, but I get restless legs, so I like a lightweight cover but I also  like to feel warm.

This can be difficult to achieve, a 13 tog is too heavy and my legs start getting jittery and itchy,  a 10 tog I get cold, the seasonal ones never seem right either. Before marriage to Chris I had an eiderdown, filled with as the name says eider duck feathers, he was and is wheezy with certain animals and feathered ones are amongst those. so I had to ditch the husband or the Duck Duvet, Chris makes a good cuppa so he got to stay!



I recently received the  Silentnight Just Like Down to try and I am very very impressed, now wherever you have been in the country, you have I imagine experienced some of the coldest winter temperatures on record.

I mainly associate Silentnight with beds
 and the now well known hippo and duckling, in our house I like to consider myself the duckling!! I was surprised to learn Silentnight have bedding and really it makes sense that they would and also be good at it as with the beds.

 
The duvet looked really thick but the case it came in said 10.5 tog so I did think it might be a little cold. Its extremely soft and silky to the touch due to the Microfibre cover, its non allergenic, good for Chris and its also I am pleased to see washable.
Its superbly soft and light and as it states "Just Like Down" its actually a polyester filling, I had expectations that this could be really good.


It filled the duvet cover well and it was still quite light, when getting under it that night I was impressed as it felt soft and fluffy and yes light. But it was incredibly warm.
I was very cosy and Chris loved it too as he gets quite hot under most duvets. It does come in a 13.5 tog too so if you get really cold at night this would be ideal.

I have slept comfortably with no heavy itchy leg syndrome and yet have been really warm, when the temperature did warm up briefly, I also slept well.




Silentnight Beds offer a range of bedding accessories to help you achieve even greater levels of comfort whilst you sleep.
Made under license by leading bedding manufacturer, Comfy Quilts, our exciting range includes:

Irresistibly snuggly pillows and duvets
Luxurious pillows and duvets made with Egyptian Cotton
Technically advanced bedding that helps keep you cool
A full range of anti-allergy bedding
'Impress’ Memory Foam mattress toppers and pillows
Electric blankets for added warmth
A host of bed linen in a wide range of designs and colours

 
To buy online and for more product information please visit http://www.sleepltd.co.uk/.

Alternatively contact Comfy Quilts direct for details of your nearest stockist

on 0870 766 27 27 or e-mail info@comfyquilts.co.uk

Available at Argos,Tesco, TJ Hughes and Matalan

No comments:

Post a Comment