Wednesday, November 16, 2011

1870 Premium British Mixers



EXPERIENCE A NEW TASTE SENSATION FROM EVERY CORNER OF THE GLOBE


Christmas is the season for  a special drink, maybe something you don't buy throughout the year, I don't tend to drink spirits except for Christmas and to offer to friends.

If I am going to buy a bottle of gin it has to be a good one and the same goes for the mixer. Its once  year so I like to splash out.

I was unfamiliar with 1870 their range is interesting as all the mixers are made with Kentish spring water. Added to this are familiar flavours.

I tried the lemonade and found it a lovely crisp not too sweet flavour. They have a sugar free variety too.
 Really refreshing on its own but will be lovely with a favorite tipple.
I tried the tonic, again a lovely flavour no aftertaste as an happen with some brands.

I spotted they do a Bitter Lemon, this is my all time favourite cold drink, yes there I go again with the lemon addiction!!

I will be stocking up in two weeks as its such a great price too.
I will also leave you with a lovey recipe for the festive season. Cheers!

Very Berry Christmas


45ml Raspberry Sambuca
25ml Bottlegreen Spiced Berry Cordial
25ml Lemon Juice
6 Raspberries
Shake with ice and double strain into a tall glass filled with cubed ice
Top with1870 Soda Water
Garnish with berries

1870 have endeavoured to source the finest natural ingredients from around the world, to ensure a perfectly cosmopolitan blend of flavours. From Lemonade blended with Argentinian lemon oil and Ginger Ale made with fiery African ginger, to crisp Tonic created from the finest Brazilian essential oils, 1870 mixers have all been expertly blended using premium ingredients to deliver optimum taste. The range of seven variants can be enjoyed on their own as a refreshing drink, or as the finest accompaniment to alcohol.

1870 are the original premium British mixers and the ultimate drink for entertaining, a special occasion, or simply relaxing of an evening. Grab a tall glass, plenty of ice and a dash of alcohol if you wish, for an exquisite taste sensation every night of the week.


No comments:

Post a Comment