Thursday, November 17, 2011

Find Me a Gift Joseph Joseph Steamer Review



The wonderful Find Me a Gift who I have featured in the past noticed my cooking features and sent me a very clever steamer to try.
This is the start of a range of reviews in an attempt to balance out the naughtier Christmas products I am also covering.

So look out for an organic veg box and a superb Oscar juicer!

Now I did have one of the electric triple tier steamers and have to admit to finding it a bit of  faff. By the time I loaded it and cooked my veggies, then cleaned it, I felt my very old yes sometimes a bit hazardous as its an all metal pan top steamer worked far better. Less fuss, less washing up, same results. Storage too is a pain too.

But its been consigned to the charity shop, I'm more than pleased with the Joseph Joseph Lotus Steamer  I was sent. Its not metal its made of silicone and polypopylene , my old one had two thin handles that were a bit problematic when trying to lift from a pan of steam. The Joseph Joseph steamer has a handle rather like a stem in the centre, it lifts from the pan with ease.


The best bit of all it fits any pan and also stores neatly inside my milk pan.

I'm loving the products at Find Me A Gift, there is something for everyone whether foodie, gardener, man or woman.
Check out the site for Christmas





Salt and Pepper Wands – rrp £4.99


Have a fairytale Christmas with these colourful condiment wands. Using pink for salt and turquoise for pepper, enchant family and friends with a flick of these wands at the Christmas table. Perfect for spreading a little magic this festive season.



Lunch Box and Spork by Black and Blum – rrp £14.99

Eat in style whilst on the go! Two food containers safely store breakfast, healthy snacks and liquids thanks to their watertight seal. The handy carry strap makes transporting food easy whilst the spork (all-in-one spoon and fork) means fewer utensils and less washing up!



Joseph Joseph Lotus Steamer – rrp £11.99
  
Healthy eating has never been so easy! The Lotus Steamer holds enough vegetables to feed the family once open and will fit most saucepans thanks to its adjustable sides. The perfect Christmas gift for bringing cooking utensils into the 21st century.


No comments:

Post a Comment