Tuesday, November 22, 2011

ChokaBlok


I'm a Bzz Agent and I was sent vouchers to try Chokablok Ice cream,  and Bzz about what its like, good or bad
To be honest I would have tried it for free when I saw the flavours Cherry Bomb Brownie, Cookie Dough Mon-Star Goldigga Dynamite, Billionaires Shortbread, The Chocolate Extremist, The Rocky Road of  Love and Peanut Butter Nutter.


I picked Billionaires Shortbread to try as its one of my favourite actual biscuitsits, its absolutely divine, I bought two tubs at Tesco's where they can be bought. They also have a 2 for £5 offer on until the end of today.

The ice cream is creamy and light, not too sweet, it has pieces of caramel fudge which melt in your mouth in that lovely gooey way and then you get the biscuit pieces covered in chocolate to bring a nice crunch and texture.
I intend to work my way through the flavours, next in my sights Cookie Dough.

RRP £3.99
2 for £5 ends
22nd November



No comments:

Post a Comment