Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Alpro Ambassador #Deskfest





With on-the-go breakfasts increasing at the workplace, people are opting for expensive, unhealthy choices to eat at their desk in the mornings or just skipping breakfast completely. I work from home and with a busy life I also skipped breakfast a lot last year. I have made a resolution for 2013 to eat breakfast every day and as I am making it for my Granny who I care for full time, it will be easier (I hope) to keep to.

I was invited to be one of the Alpro ambassadors and take part in a 5 day #deskfest challenge for the start of 2013 I have been asked to create five simple breakfasts to enjoy at my desk incorporating an Alpro product.

The concept of #deskfest encourages people to put a creative, healthy spin on their morning routine – changing their dull, unhealthy breakfast into a delicious, simple start to the day.

My desk is a laptop, my lap, products I review and lots of brand release paperwork, all this is usually on my sofa, but it is still a work place so my #deskfest will be shots of this and around the kitchen. 



The idea is that you share your deskfest creations on Twitter/Instagram/Facebook/Pinterest including the hashtag #deskfest. I am documenting on the blog for others who may want to get involved too. Alpro are doing a wider competition to win breakfast in New York, so any pictures tweeted to the deskfest hashtag, will automatically be included.



So my first breakfast was rather good, I decided to have a tropical  theme.

The Alpro Pouring Yogurt with Vanilla,mixed with a little plain yogurt, then poured over, melon, pineapple and grapes, topped with a mix of oats, pumpkin seeds and raisins.
Very simple, very quick to make, incredibly tasty and gave me just the kickstart for my new decision.


http://www.alpro.com/uk/

Disclosure I was given  free products. I was under no obligation to receive the sample or talk about this company. 








    No comments:

    Post a Comment