Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Alpro #Deskfest Challenge Smoothie




Never work before breakfast; if you have to work before breakfast, eat your breakfast first.  ~Josh Billings

I am making a real good start with my #deskfest challenge with Alpro  and loving the extra energy I seem to be getting. My brain seems to be functioning better and I also seem to have more energy at the end of the day.

I have to say the Smoothies have a keen edge on my favourite breakfasts, if your fruit is chopped up the day before, its a fast meal. Really filling and very good for you. I have tried this with the Almond Milk this morning. 



Oh and have you ever seen a mango this big, I have a really good Indian grocer just around the corner. £3 for a £1. Plenty of healthy smoothies coming up.

Healthy Breakfast Smoothie.

Place 1 small banana, a handful of raspberries and  a ripe mango in a blender. Whizz until smooth then stir in 
1 serving of Alpro Almond milk.



I like the liquid breakfast, this morning has been hectic and I had no time for a sit down breakfast, the smoothie was a great energy fix.while I blogged.

No comments:

Post a Comment