Thursday, October 6, 2011

Mermaid Companion Trio Bakeware Review


I bake a lot, Chris says I was made for a large kitchen, I hope he doesn't mean my size! I'd love a range cooker, a pantry,lots of wonderful pots, pans and cooking gadgets. I do already have a good selection of bake ware. I cook enough now for the blog on top of my addiction with cooking for pleasure to warrant having a large selection of roasters, cake tins and baking sheets.

 I have a normal sized cooker its a double oven and 60 cm wide, I do have a bit of room, but cooking a lot means grumbling when I cannot get all the tins on the shelves side by side. Sometimes too I have a few smaller items that need little tins.


So when Mermaid asked me to review the Companion Trio I was so happy.
I was cooking a large casserole, cakes and a meal for another blog review and the trio got their first outing. They are like the pudding sleeve I reviewed recently, http://given-to-distracting-others.blogspot.com/2011/09/mermaid-bakeware-pudding-sleeve.html fantastic quality made from hard anodised aluminium, they are scratch resistant, always a good thing when a helpful hubby and children wash up and bang all your good tins.
They have a lifetime guarantee so this does give a sense of security in use.


I popped them onto my shelf to test the side by side result and they fit easily as you can see.
They make life so much easier and have made much better use of the oven so are saving energy too.



No comments:

Post a Comment