Wednesday, October 12, 2011

StriVectin-TL™ (Tightening and Lifting) Duo face Serum Review


See the Return of Tighter Skin!

I had a great experience using the Strivectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Stretchmarks and Wrinkles and then the Strivectin-SD Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles so impressed was I that the chance to try one of the new Strivectin-TL Tightening and Lifting Duo was not going to be missed. I was sent the serum.


It arrived with perfect timing, my friends wedding was coming up and to be honest all the dashing about has added to a sorry looking face. I could do with a lift and a  non surgical one was for me..

It arrived on a Saturday morning as I was off to look for last minute wedding bits and I used it straight away.


It says to use before moisturiser and 10 minutes later I moisturised, primed and made over my face and went out. In the car on the way to Cambridge Chris said how radiant I looked, he is one for showering me with compliments but not with this adjective, so as all women do I set about grilling him.  He said I looked fresh, brighter, he steered away from youthful...dangerous territory as I tend to say 'Oh so I looked old before then?'
I used a little each day up to the wedding and really noticed a fresher look, my face seemed tauter smoother and plumper.
It was used on my friend for her wedding day and she loved it too.
Really impressed with the effect and would love to try the neck cream.
Surprising there are no parabens either. A real hit with obvious effects, I love it!

StriVectin™, the clinical anti-ageing expert, gives new lift to skin firming technology with the launch of its new Strivectin-TL Tightening and Lifting Duo. StriVectin-TL™ Tightening Face Serum StriVectin-TL™ Tightening and Sculpting Face & Neck Cream



Both are clinically proven to tighten, firm and return youthful contours along the face, neck and jaw line.With ageing comes loss of firmness. Little by little, laxity creeps in making once toned skin appear loose, parchment-like, with less resilience and saggy
contours. StriVectin-TL™ works inside and out, immediate and long-term to tighten, rebuild and repair skin for clinically-proven, dramatic results!



What makes it GREAT!

The Technology (Niacin + Protein Tighteners)

The Clinical Proof (statistical proof using actual products)

The Formulas (beautiful and fun to wear without parabens, mineral oil, petroleum or colors and dyes)



How it WORKS

StriVectin’s new three-tiered technology tightens, fortifies and strengthens skin:

Immediately Tightens: Botanically based tighteners form a network on skin’s surface to instantly lift and firm.

Continually Forms: Algae extract protects against free radical damage while moisturising ingredients hydrate and plump for lift.

Long-Term Builds: Multi-patented Niacin plus collagen stimulating proteins fortify skin’s elastic, support network and strengthen skin layers to reinforce from within.



Clinically Proven

In clinical trials conducted on women who used StriVectin-TL™ Tightening Serum and Face and Neck Cream:


94% indicated significantly tighter skin
97% indicated significantly smoother skin
77% indicated significantly firmer skin on neck & jaw line
89% indicated significantly younger-looking skin


StriVectin-TL™ Tightening and Sculpting Face & Neck Cream and the Serum are 50 ml and £79


No comments:

Post a Comment