Monday, October 31, 2011

Win WORLDFOODS sauces, video camera and chance to be a reviewer

As you know I'm a member of the WorldFoods Fusion Taste Team and as such I've been cooking with their fab sauces and pastes on a journey around East Asian Cuisine.

Well they have just added a simple entry competition to their Facebook page and you can win a great prize.

For four lucky entrants they will win a selection of WHOLEFOOD'S sauces and a video camera to become our next review star?
To enter, like them on Facebook and comment under the competition post with the words “I want to get saucy with WHOLEFOOD'S!”
You can also tweet them on Twitter with the following:
“I want to #getsaucy with #WORLDFOODS & become their next star. RT my tweet to enter the #competition.


The competition runs until 9th November and the 4 winners will then be picked at random from all entries. Terms and conditions can be found on the WORLDFOODS website

No comments:

Post a Comment