Friday, October 14, 2011

Nakd New Tangy Lime and Crazy Cola Infused Raisins


I was sent a lovely box of Nakd Wholefoods  some were familiar to me, the delicious Nakd Bars among them favourites such as Cocoa Delight, Berry Delight and Cocoa Orange a real treat.
If you haven't heard of them, the clever and eyebrow raising name Nakd refers to the fact they are naked of all preservatives, sugars, syrups, fat, gluten, dairy. They are even free from the cooking process, just fresh raw ingredients such as pecans, cocoa, raisins, dates. They are part of your 5 a day too!

They taste very good and its lovely to snack on something that sounds kind of naughty but is'nt naughty if that makes sense.


 Nakd also do a range of infused raisins and they sent me the latest infusion to try, Tangy Lime which are absolutely gorgeous, its like eating a back of jelly sweets, lime makes you get the sour taste, then the sweet lime.


Crazy Cola is the one that puzzles, me, they taste of cola but have only raisins, citric acid and natural flavouring, I want to know what Nakd, as I'm fascinated by another taste that seems bad for me yet has only good stuff in.

Again like the bars these count as one of your 5 a day, are fat free and no additional additives so a yummy healthy snack that's a bit different.

Find out more at
www.eatnakd.com

No comments:

Post a Comment