Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Heat Holders ladies Gloves Review



Yay Heat Holders heard my wish that they make ladies gloves the same as the Heat Holder socks. OK they were making them any way but it seemed that way.

As I mentioned I suffer from Raynauds Syndrome in my feet and hands, I won't bore you again with my ailments but normal gloves just don't keep out the cold.
The Heat Holder socks have worked so well see the review.


Up until now, I've been wearing ski gloves when walking the dog, but its not ideal with a leaping puppy and a small lead handle. They are way too bulky. As I mentioned before I hate the feel of wool, so winter is a real pain for me literally.


But now I have Heat Holder gloves, I sound like one of those phony American ads but they have really made being outdoors easy and pain free.
Like the socks they have a lovely fleece lining, a bigger 2.7 tog rating which ensures warmth, they actually keep the warm air close to your skin.
I was sent the black pair but there is a hot pink too, I love the cable knit pattern on the exterior, which make them look smart if out for the day too.

I was very lucky as they sent me a matching hat with a great 3.1 tog.
Thank you to Heat Holders I am warm now from head to toe. Its made walking Alfie a real pleasure again, instead of cold and miserable.


No comments:

Post a Comment