Monday, March 19, 2012

Pillow Pets for Easter

I have looked at Pillow Pets since they were launched last month, they look so cute, but when one was delivered to my door, they are just so much more adorable up close.

I received the very cute Bumbly Bee, its huge, much bigger than the pictures show.
The beauty of this toy is it becomes a pillow so he will be a friend and then a comfort to your little one.

I had whats known as a comforter when I was little, it was the silk duvet that was on my cot, I trailed it around everywhere not very practical or clean, it went to bed with me  and I finally sacrificed it when a baby bird died and I wrapped it up in my beloved blanky!

Now if I had had a pillow pet, I think it would not have been trailed on the floor, at nights it would have been a far cuter option to lay my head on. Shh don't tell anyone, I have already had a little snuggle before he goes to his permanent owner, the chenille makes it snuggly and soothing!


The range is being added to all the time, so a child can have their favourite animal of cuddly bug.  Especially for Easter, Cuddly Bunny, Thumpy Bunny, Puffy Duck and Fluffy Bunny.

Forget cheap imitations, Mookie Toys are bringing the original Pillow Pets to the UK this spring

Pillow Pets are the new premium quality plush toy made of ultra-soft and cuddly chenille but with a clever twist. When a hidden strap is released underneath, the cuddly creature
transforms from a toy into a soft pillow, making the Pillow Pet a perfect travelling pal, naptime buddy and all round snuggly friend.

From mid-February, eight super-cute Pillow Pets were available exclusively from Mookie Toys. The range includes Billy Monkey, Playful Penguin, Comfy Panda, Snuggly Puppy,
Magical Unicorn and Wiggly Pig, not forgetting Ms Ladybug and Bumbly Bee! 

 
Pillow Pets will become a must-have for all ages; from toddlers to teens and expectant mothers to grandmothers. Snuggle up with your very own Pillow Pet, catching forty winks has never been more fun!

 
Priced £19.99 RRP and available from Toys ‘R’ Us, Amazon and other major retailers.


No comments:

Post a Comment