Thursday, August 22, 2013

BD Even Smoother Eye Primer Review

The Secret to the Ultimate Flawless Finish
New Even Smoother Eye Primer exclusively from BD at Tesco

Following the launch of its hugely successful Flawless Primer, Tesco has developed the ultimate tool to complete the perfect flawless complexion.  The new Even Smoother Eye Primer is an eye make-up must have and is available exclusively at Tesco.

I was sent the range to try, now I am what I like to term myself as a sometimes gets it right beauty blogger.The blog covers all manner of products, not primarily one category. I try products I like, new to me brands and in the beauty category I have been introduced to many new ideas and products. These range from great makeup buys to all out super beauty gadgets.

It was here I first tried a face primer,now I would not be without one,its such a great product for smoothing the face, a foundation to getting the rest of my makeup right. 


Another 'new to me' product is the eye primer. I have never used one, after a little trial and error,mainly on my part I have got it right.


My tips for using for a flawless finish,is make sure you moisturise the eye area first, but leave for at least 10 minutes to absorb.This makes the primer slide on and work way more effectively.My eyes without doing this did not look as good, also the primer did not smooth in as well.


I found that all three shades do different things and a blend of the Nectar and Bamboo to lighten in part and cover darker areas, works best for me.

What I like is its more than a concealer as it smooths the skin aswell.


This new eye primer is a camouflage for the eyelids. It can be used as a cream to powder eye colour for a natural smooth subtle finish or as a base for your eye shadow to help your eye colour last all day with a fantastic crease free effect. BD Even Smoother Eye Primer is also water resistant so you can even wear it at the beach!

The BD Even Smoother Eye Primer comes in three different shades to suit your skin tone:
EvenSmoother
Bamboo, a natural wheat tone, the perfect base for use everyday

EvenSmoother
Nectar, adds a hint of warmth to brighten any eye colour and helps to deflect dark circles

EvenSmoother
Vanilla lightens and brightens for an uplifting eye effect

BD Even Smoother Eye Primer is an essential tool for all make-up bags, and at just £10, you can’t afford to be without it.


Even Smoother Eye Primer is available in Tesco stores and online at www.tesco.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment