Thursday, August 22, 2013

CADBURY DAIRY MILK PEBBLES REVIEW



Cadbury just keep bring out new goodies this year, the latest are Cadbury Dairy Milk Pebbles and I was sent some to try. Got to be one of the nicest parts of being a blogger eating yummy goodies!

I like the look of the pebbles, I asked family and friends do they remember sweet pebbles you could buy at the seaside,a hard candy shell and a fruity chewy sweet, nobody remembers. help me out am I dreaming those?


The Cadbury Pebbles reminded me of those, its the perfect time of year for pebbles, summer, beaches. 

Tastewise these will get me over my withdrawal pangs of Cadbury Mini Eggs, only around for Easter. The pebbles have a lovely crispy candy shell with the yummy good taste I love of chocolate inside.

Cadbury Dairy Milk Pebbles are a tasty new treat the whole family will love, and these little bursts of chocolatey joy will perfectly complement a quiet night in, a picnic in the park or a fun filled journey abroad.
Sally Barton, Brand Manager for Cadbury Bitesize says “Pebbles are a lovely new addition to the Cadbury sharing range and we’re really excited to launch another great bitesize bag. They are a fun, tasty, colourful new treat designed for everyone to share and enjoy.”
Cadbury Dairy Milk Pebbles are currently available in Sainsbury’s and will be launching nationwide from August:
RRP – £2.03

No comments:

Post a Comment