Thursday, August 22, 2013

Care ITCHeze Cooling Spray Gel Review


Well I am amazed with ITCHeze spray, not for what it was sent for, but it became my saviour! I was offered a sample to try, primarily for Paige who suffers with a really hot prickly heat attack on her feet, it does not even have to be particularly hot, so I asked if she wanted to be the guinea pig and try ITCHeze out. her reply "I'll try anything, just need my feet to stop itching!"

The evening before the sample arrived I got two very nasty mosquito bites, I never get just nibbled or suffer a normal sized bite. The whole area around my attacks becomes hard, very swollen and bloomin painful, One on my leg was so hot and large I actually visited the pharmacist to ask advice, the creams never work and cost a packet,so mine was more what pills could I take to relive the itch. She was amazed  by the bite and asked if she could touch it. (Last time I saw a DR he drew round one and photographed it and said he would admit me if it went outside the pen line!!
I am a little alarmed by everyone's fascination, but they are impressive I suppose.


She said it was almost like a large tumour and giving off heat like a fire would. She said I should see my GP. This was difficult as it was the weekend and I already know that after three days they start to go down. 

I went back home most hacked off as nothing really could help more than the allergy pills and ibuprofen for pain relief and reduction of swelling.

The  post had arrived, one parcel had the ITCHeze Cooling Gel spray and I scanned the bottle to see if it helped with bites, it did not mention, but such was my pain and the itchy hotness was driving me mad, I popped the cap and sprayed all over. I did not expect it to work, the nasty bites are immune to the Zap It even and that is usually brilliant.

My leg instantly cooled and I was relieved for a moment waiting for it to wear off and it actually helped for a good 30 minutes. I am so impressed with its cooling action. I actually emailed my contact for ITCHEze and told her, I was worried they may not advocate using it for bites. However the reply was 

 Because ITCHeze uses osmosis to soothe the itchy irritation, ITCHeze can rapidly cool sore, reddened skin

I am just happy and have used it for  any bite since.

As for Paige we are fighting over it, she has been using it for the prickly heat and says its brilliant,instantly cooling and the itch fades quickly! She is relieved and happier,we both recommend the spray for blissful relief. You will know what that means if you have any itching!



Innovation from Care* - Care ITCHeze Cooling Spray Gel
New Care ITCHeze Cooling Spray Gel with revolutionary patented ‘OsmoCare’ technology which helps soothe dry, reddened and itchy skin

Irritated, reddened and dry itchy skin can be uncomfortable, distressing and even embarrassing. If severe, it makes people miserable, lose sleep, and it can potentially leave sufferers with serious infection and scarring from scratching.

Irritated, reddened and dry itchy skin can now be rapidly soothed with odourless and non-messy Care


Care ITCHeze Cooling Spray Gel is a breakthrough product containing a unique patented technology called ‘OsmoCare’ which rehydrates skin by drawing water from the inner layer of the skin to the surface. This generates a cooling effect at the surface of the skin which can help reduce the ‘itch scratch cycle’, quickly easing discomfort.

Sultan Dajani, Pharmacy Superintendent and Board member of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society said, “Our skin is amazing. It insulates us, protects us from germs and bacteria, regulates our temperatures and saves us from too much water loss. But unfortunately it is also prone to irritation and itching which can be extremely unpleasant and distressing. Care ITCHeze Cooling Spray Gel can rehydrate and moisturise dry, reddened and itchy skin through its revolutionary OsmoCare technology.”

Unlike other products on the market, Care ItchEze Cooling Spray Gel is safe to use on children as young as 6 months, making it an ideal family medicine cabinet essential. The convenient and easy to use spray format offers real innovation to a marketplace dominated by ‘me too’ messy creams.


Care ITCHeze Cooling Spray Gel is odourless and non-messy, and avoids staining clothing. It is safe to use on both the face and body and is quickly absorbed by the skin.

Care ITCHeze Cooling Spray Gel is a perfect holiday essential to help cool and soothe reddened, dry and itchy summer skin.

Care ITCHeze Cooling Spray Gel costs £7.49 for a 120ml family sized pack. It should be sprayed onto the affected areas and rubbed into the skin two or three times a day or as required. 


Where to get it

Care ITCHeze Cooling Gel and Spray Gel can be bought from:
  • Tesco
  • Asda
  • Wilkinson's
  • Waitrose
  • Sainsbury's
  • Independent pharmacies nationwide

*Care – the No. 1 OTC brand sold into UK pharmacies
IMS Volume data (MAT Dec 2012)  and Care ex factory volume (MAT Dec 2012) 

No comments:

Post a Comment