Thursday, February 16, 2012

All About Nails from Tesco


Its just so nice to be writing my first spring summer feature. That its under £1 makes it even better.

I'm reviewing the nail polishes from All About Nails at Tesco. The colours for spring are in a range of four lovely pastels, the one I received is Praline.


Its a lovely soft colour. It goes on really well, very easy to apply. I found I needed only one coat which makes it even better value.
With a top coat applied it lasted well a good few days until I had to tackle my cooker.

I have a lovely shade to try yet called Poppy Red, a really rich deep red, looking forward to a zingy shade!

Complete this season’s look with the beautiful Spring/Summer shades from All About Nails at Tesco. This easy to apply, great value nail polish comes in 20 different shades and costs just 99p!

This season is all about pastels, so stay on trend with subtle nudes such as ‘Praline’ or pretty pinks ‘Honey Pink’ and ‘Oyster’.


Or for those who want to brighten up their look in the sunshine, why not try the more daring ‘Poppy Red’, ‘Perfect Pink’ and ‘Orange Fizz’.

Choose your favourite shade and add this little bargain to your basket.

No comments:

Post a Comment