Thursday, February 23, 2012

TYRRELLS CRINKLY VEG CRISPS REVIEW

Tyrrells veg crisps have gone all crinkly and I must say I like it. I first tried these truly different snacks at The Good Food Show and despite me expecting not to like them, I was impressed. I think having potato snacks for so long I wasn't sure it would be too much of a jump for Tyrrells to try. I am glad they know snacks better than me because they so work.

I love to make a fresh dip and often a cold salsa, as they are one of my five a day its just no excuse to tuck in.

To further make these already tasty favourites a bit more nommy, they have added a seasoning of Rosemary and Wild Garlic. Its like eating a lamb roast dinner, sorry if you are a vegetarian but that is what they remind me of.

Tyrrells, the quintessentially English crisp brand, will be tantalising taste buds again with the launch of its Crinkly Veg crisps. A delicious mixture of crinkle cut Beetroot, Parsnip and Carrot Crisps seasoned with Rosemary and Wild Garlic is available in 150g bags with an RRP of £2.99 and 40g bags RRP of 99p.
 
For years now, Tyrrells has wondered what would happen if they were to take your favourite root vegetables and put them through the wonderful contraption that is –The Crinkler. The answer is a deliciously thick cut, sweet, earthy vegetable with a truly satisfying crinkle crunch!


The Crinkly Veg crisps will be available in 150g bags with an RRP of £2.99 and 40g bags RRP 99p and stocked in leading multiple retailers, and quality independents, delis and farm shops.


For more information on the core Tyrrells range or other products please visit
 www.tyrrellscrisps.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment