Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Nailene Winners



Winners of the Nailene nails and Utra Adhesive tabs coming up, but first thank you for all the tips for nail care and polishing. There have been some great tips for removing glued on nails may have a go one more time.

For now I love these ultra adhesive tabs so easy to use and remove after with no damage to my nails, my tip for these, make sure you press firmly down on each nail, the ones I didn't loosened.

Loved the jokes too. Thank you for making snigger!

If you didn't win and want to try these clever adhesive tabs Boots stock them and the price is great at £2.49.


MumOfOne aka @hlac1
Claire Trevor via gmail
ButtonF1Fan @buttonf1fan
M. aka @maisietoo
mummy24 @ashlallan
Asallan has asked me to redraw as she won on another blog, so the very lucky winner is


Congrats to you all, please send your details via my email details under my photo on the right!
Please get in touch within one week, or I will have to pick another winner.
The prizes are sent direct from Nailene.

Please allow Nailene 28 working days to send the prize


No comments:

Post a Comment