Thursday, May 31, 2012

Mild Reggae Reggae Sauce Review


Much as I like it hot hot hot, food that is, I also love  flavoursome dishes. So when I was asked if I would like to review Mild Reggae Reggae sauce, I was keen to give it a go.

I have been a fan of Reggae Reggae Sauce for ages. I met Levi Roots while at an event for my blog and he signed his recipe book and a bottle of his first ever sauce. I haven't used it and had to buy another that weekend just so I could taste it.
I make Jamaican and West Indian food quite regularly and always keen to cook up some new treat for my hungry horde!



With the fabulous sunny weekend arriving, I decided to get marinading chicken  ready for a barbecue.

The sauce can be used just as a table sauce, but I like the idea of getting the flavour deep into the food.
Spot the chicken Chris was peckish!!!!


The taste is lovely, its garlicky, sweet but not too sweet. Chris said it was had a smokey taste and definitely a West Indian taste. The flavour is all there just as in the hot sauce, but without the kick. Conor who likes his food milder adored it.


I popped over to the Facebook page and there is a BBQ competition running right now.

https://www.facebook.com/reggaereggaesauce?sk=wall&filter=1#!/reggaereggaesauce

No comments:

Post a Comment