Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Store Twenty One



Last of the Summer


Now I am holding out for an Indian Summer, in fact I demand one after this sorry excuse for an English summer.

Teal Snakeskin Asymmetric Swimsuit, £14.99

Teal Snakeskin Asymmetric Swimsuit

 £14.99



So when Store Twenty One asked me to take a look at their Last of the Summer swimwear range I got a bit more hopeful . The range as always is bright,on trend and above all in this economic climate, looking after the pennies!

I was sent a couple of pieces to review and loved the punchy colours.
Purple Chain Print Halter Bikini Top, £12.99
 Purple Chain Print Bikini Brief, £5.99

Purple Chain Print Halter Bikini Top, 

£12.99


This Katie Price bikini in vivid purple has a chain pattern and the cups are slightly padded to give a  discreet and uplifting effect.

Teal Snakeskin Jewelled Kaftan, £12.99

Teal Snakeskin Jewelled Kaftan, 

£12.99



We may be lucky and get a real heatwave which means a cover up would be needed ( I am very optimistic) and this teal snakeskin tunic is great over its matching swimwear and also looks great with a pair of distressed denim shorts, or white skinnies.

Purple Leopard Print Beach Jumpsuit, £14.99

Purple Leopard Print Beach Jumpsuit, 

£14.99


I loved this the rest of the family were out, but I am a diddy 5ft 1 and I think it would look fab on a willowy leggy beach babe.
 Clashing Zebra Halter Balconette Bikini Top, £12.99

Clashing Zebra Halter Balconette Bikini Top, 

£12.99

Clashing Zebra Tie Side Bikini Brief,  £5.99

Clashing Zebra Tie Side Bikini Brief, 

£5.99


I love this the best, I love the hot summer look, the ties which make for a better fit have a lovely bead, to give it a style of laid back hippyness I like, again its slightly padded 

You can find all of these in your local Store Twenty One or online at 
http://www.storetwentyone.co.uk/

Disclosure: I received samples of swimwear to review. The opinions are my own and I was not given any other payment.




No comments:

Post a Comment