Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Yazoo Review



I am going to be drinking lots of milks based drinks as I really need the brain power, I know that while I am in the throes of moving in to care for my Grandma I certainly need my wits about me. I also know as I am grabbing food when I can get it,any food with nutritional value is good. So the kids have had to move over a little and grapple with me for the Yazoo milkshakes I was sent along with the research into dairy products.

They actually need them as much as me as I managed to hide them, their brains never worked out where!

The Yazoo by the way tastes lovely, they come in banana, strawberry and chocolate, are free from artificial sweeteners and flavours, the only nasties around them are the kids who are trying to pinch them.



Home


New research from experts at America’s University of Maine and published in the International Dairy Journal, January 2012 suggests consuming milk and other dairy products 5 or 6 times a week could boost brain power#.  After putting 900 men and women through a series of tests to assess memory and brain function it was revealed that those who consumed milk and dairy performed up to five times better than those who consumed less dairy based products.
YAZOO is already aware that not all children and adults particularly like the taste of plain milk, but adding flavour is an effective solution – and also a healthier alternative to some other high sugar drinks. YAZOO milkshakes are renowned for their great taste and offers families great value for money.





Available in Chocolate, Strawberry and Banana, YAZOO is available in a choice of bottle sizes and is low in fat, free of artificial sweeteners and preservatives and contains more than 90% milk. One 475ml bottle of YAZOO offers consumers 70% of their recommended daily allowance of calcium as well as other minerals and vitamins.


 Disclosure I was given a free product. I was under no obligation to receive the sample or talk about this company. I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company.

No comments:

Post a Comment