Thursday, March 14, 2013

Aldi Easter 2013 Review





Aldi just gets Easter right each year, I love seeing what they come up with and I am very happy to see they have stayed with some fab chocolate again. After all Easter to me says chocolate and of course bunnies!!


Easter is the time to indulge and those with a sweet tooth won’t be disappointed with Aldi’s cheerful chocolate temptations. Whether it’s something for the little ones or something a touch more decadent, Aldi has a chocolately treat for everyone this Easter.


I was sent a delightful Choceur Decorated Easter Bunny, which is really much bigger than I expected for the price of £1.99.  




I want to save them for Easter but for you to know how they taste, the bunny had to be nibbled.  He still looks happy even without the ears.

 The chocolate is quite thick, it has a good chocolate taste, smooth, sweet and creamy.


Moser Roth Egg & Chocolates – £3.99, 249g

The Moser Roth chocolates are already a favourite here, this milk chocolate egg has an assortment of chocolates inside. 



I think the Choceur Flame Egg at £2.99 is really worth the money, I tried one last year too and again its a good tasting chocolate 




Mini Eggs 59p

I think the prices are just so good for great quality and I will be popping into my store to stock upon  a favourite of mine, their great mini eggs.



If you haven't tried the Easter marshmallows I can recommend those too,really big and fluffy. Good if you need a break from all the chocolate this Easter.


http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/product_range/easter_29634.htm

Disclosure I was given  free products. I was under no obligation to receive the samples or talk about this company. I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company.





No comments:

Post a Comment