Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Colgate 360 Review


Time flies and its three months since my first Colgate 360⁰ Club news.
 
I'm being sent lots of information that is useful to me and hopefully readers also.
 
Last quarter I learnt that a 3 month old toothbrush is 95% less effective than a new one and I was really surprised and I know from comments readers were also.
 
This quarter its still about fighting the invisible nasties and one way to do that is by cleaning the whole mouth.
 
Another fact is that 80 % of the bacteria are not on my teeth.
 
I must admit to just cleaning my teeth and paying little attention to my whole mouth. This quarter I was sent the Colgate 360⁰ Actiflex, it is a little bit different when using as the head moves, it seems good so far as my teeth are very compact and a few are crossed slightly, so I am able to manoeuvre it in between the teeth more effectively.
 
It has surround bristles clean both sides of your teeth at once and these Colgate say reach all the way down to the gum line, the whole mouth clean is covered by the Cheek and tongue cleaner comfortably removes odour-causing bacteria.
 
I will be back in three months with more info and let you know how I am getting on,my dentist has said my gums are much better, so I must be doing something right.
 






 

It has been a long and often frosty winter and you have probably spent the last few months trying (and possibly failing) to protect yourself from nasty bugs, but have you thought about protecting your mouth? Germs and bacteria – or what we call Invisible Nasties - can lurk on your toothbrush after you have had a cold, the flu, a mouth infection or a sore throat so you need to replace your brush# once you’re better to prevent re-infection.



Protect your smile with the Colgate 360° manual toothbrush range. With five options, there is something to suit all the family:

  • Colgate 360° Whole Mouth Clean – removes over 96% more overall bacteria than an ordinary flat trim toothbrush
  • Colgate 360° Actiflex - the innovative flexible head adapts to the unique curves and contours of your teeth to clean around and between teeth
  • Colgate 360° Sensitive Pro-Relief™ – 48% softer bristles than an ordinary soft manual toothbrush which are gentler on the sensitive areas of the tooth
  • Colgate 360° Surround – the surround bristles are designed to clean both sides of your teeth at once and reach all the way down to the gum line. The wrap around cleaner adds a whole new dimension of clean and an invigorating feel whilst the cheek and tongue cleaner comfortably removes odour causing bacteria
  • Colgate 360° Max White ONE – with whitening cups that hold toothpaste to help effectively remove stains for a naturally whiter smile and polishing bristles to help whiten teeth by polishing away surface stains and clean hard to reach places.



Find enclosed your new Colgate 360° Surround toothbrush… in time for your three month toothbrush renewal. With the power to remove bacteria in three ways, your new brush will ensure your teeth are not only spring cleaned but your tongue, cheeks and gums are too, giving you a superior# whole mouth clean you can actually feel as you brush.


Have your say and pick which brush suits your mouth best. Simply select the Colgate 360°

 Disclosure I was given a free product. I was under no obligation to receive the sample or talk about this company. I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company.


No comments:

Post a Comment