Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Surcare Super Concentrated Gel Wash




Surcare promise not to irritate the skin. I have been trying it out,while I do not suffer with any skin conditions, Chris and Conor do, so I have to be careful with their clothes, but I still want a washing product that works on those stains and cleaning all our clothes well.

I was sent a bottle of the new Surcare Super Concentrated Gel Wash and have been using for a week on all my loads. With teens, my grandmother, a husband who can be in shirt and tie one day and in a quarry the next, I get to do a lot of washing.

The Surcare has no acids, enzymes, dyes or even perfumes, they say ' nothing smells as good as the ‘just-off-the-line’ smell of fresh air.'

 

It has a handy lid that is used to does and pops into the machine with the clothes.


I kind of miss the perfume after washing, but the clothes smell fresh. I cannot fault the cleaning power, my washing was clear of stains such as tea, tomato based sauce, grease spots, quarry dirt and sweat. All usual stains were gone.

I tried at 30 degrees for some of the loads and the wash still came out clean, so for sheets and my men's clothes I will certainly buy again.





Skin can be a sensitive thing and sometimes it needs a little TLC. Some laundry and cleaning products are filled with all sorts of chemicals that might rub your skin up the wrong way, or just don’t do the business when it comes to getting those clothes clean.

Championing sensitive skin, Surcare promises not to put anything unnecessary into its products that will irritate your skin.

All Surcare products have been dermatologically tested and approved, so they can stop all those stains in their tracks without compromising on your skin. What’s more, they provide outstanding cleaning at 30°C, so you can be kinder to the environment too.

New for 2013, Surcare has launched Super concentrated Gel Wash. The new gel format makes washing even easier with a lid you can pop straight into the washing machine. Just pour and go!

Available in Tesco, Sainsburys, Asda, Morrisons and Waitrose, the Surcare range includes:

Surcare Superconcentrated Gel Wash 630ml, RRP £3.99

Surcare Powder 2.4kg (30 washes)/800g (10 washes), RRP £6.99/£3.00

Surcare Fabric Conditioner 1L (28 washes), RRP £1.65

Surcare Super concentrated Liquid Wash 630ml, RRP £2.79

Surcare Washing Up Liquid 450ml, RRP £1.00


Disclosure I was given a  free product. I was under no obligation to receive the samples or talk about this company. I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company.


No comments:

Post a Comment